Update on My Life

Hey my beautiful readers!

I have so much planned for my blog for the next couple of weeks including film, book, and musical articles that I want to share with you guys as well as some poetry that I’ve written over the years. But for now, I want to share to you what I have been doing for the past couple of months.

September 2017
  • I have started working on my certification degree for film production, which I am very pleased about.
October 2017
  • Picked out a scene from Legally Blonde for a film project.
November 2017
  • Recorded an Elle Woods voice over reel and published it on SoundCloud.
  • Bought Legally Blonde by Amanda Brown on Amazon.
  • Started buying Christmas Presents.
That’s about it for now.

I hope to hear from you guys very soon:)

Thanks for reading!

Comments

What To Read Next