Disneyland Paris


Hey my beautiful readers!

People has a certain childhood memory in their life that made them happy than they actually are. People sometimes goes back that childhood memory in order to make themselves feel better about themselves when they are down or feel like they don't belong anywhere. Because we all know that people, in their lifetime, are more happier when they were very little than seem to be nowadays. One of the reasons is that people wants to feel like a child again. That place for me was Disneyland Paris. There was so many things that happened to my mom, my sister, and I over the years already but over time together at Disneyland Paris was something that could never be topped.

The first time that my sister and I went to Disneyland was also the first time that my mother went to Disneyland. So, she was making the most of her time with us as she could.

The Parisian cast members were very friendly and very approachable. When I was there, friendly people was something that I wanted to hang around with because I know how much those people had to offer as a cast member. Children's enjoyment was their main priority so they had to stay in character just like any cast member from other Disney Parks in the world.

This place is something that brings me back to my childhood because Europe was a continent that I always find fascinating every time that I see images of on my Facebook dashboard, especially Paris, France. I love Europe. I felt more at home in Europe than I do when I first went back to the Philippines after ten years away from the country.

Till then,

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

What To Read Next