Forgotten Introduction



Hey my beautiful readers!

I know that most people who starts their own blog tend to introduce themselves first and what the blog is about. I'm not one of those people. I'm the type of person who wants people to know a little bit about herself through a series of blog posts. I'm the type of person who wants to express how she feels before writing an introduction post.

"Writing a dairy is tough around here.
Boring as hell. Sorry, Ma!"

My name is Laika Constantino. I was born in the Philippines but spent most of my childhood in South Wales, United Kingdom. It was in Wales that I was pressured by a teacher to talking in Tagalog in class and it tore me apart because all that I ever wanted to do was fit in. He wasn't letting me do that so I kept quiet and didn't speak a word. I'm a college student studying Film Production, which my mom thinks is just a phase but I'm sure that my heart wants me to choose the job that will make me happy. For me, that's always been a job in Film Production.

Anyways, welcome to my blog. On this blog, I will be sharing with you my daily struggles, the Filipino Culture, Musical Theatre, and my love for Old Hollywood. I will often use my love for Musical Theatre and Old Hollywood to explain my day to day struggles because it's probably the only thing that I could relate my life with.

It's all in the timing!

I made this blog on that last week of July in 2016. At the time, I didn't know what to write on it because I had too much on my mind including what to do after community college. And I know my plans because I know myself. I should know myself. A year ago, I wouldn't think that I could write or talk about the things that are important to me. This blog is a part of me that I'd been dying to share to people. You can tell me that what I've written so far is anti-Filipino. I don't care because there are somethings that I'm not proud of and there are things that I am proud of.

This blog is me telling the world who I am. You can either accept who I am or not. I am first and foremost a human being. I have things that are worth telling. Who am I? I am a Feminist, a Film Student, an Artist, a Content Creator, a Filipinx, and other different titles that I could tell you. This blog is also me showing you things that I'm currently into and behind the scenes details on a few of my YouTube videos.

I hope that you find the things that I've written so far on my blog interesting, but I have so much more to share with you.

Till then,

Comments

Post a Comment

What To Read Next